The terms “Domestic Violence Evidence Project”, “DV Evidence Project”, “us”, or “we” refer to this project and any of its parts, owned by the National Resource Center on Domestic Violence whose registered office is 3605 Vartan Way, Suite 101, Harrisburg PA 17110. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may create a link to this website from another website or document. Domestic Violence Evidence Project requests written notification when such a link is made, and has the right to deny such a request.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Distribution of Materials
Except as otherwise indicated on this website, you may view, download and print documents and information available on this website subject to the following conditions:
- Documents and information may be used solely for informational and non-commercial purposes.
- Unless stated explicitly in the material’s Distribution Rights, documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- Documents and information on this website may be distributed, with appropriate acknowledgement.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in documents and information.
- DV Evidence Project reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download and print documents and information available on this website at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from DV Evidence Project.
- Rights granted to users, as described above, constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view, download and print documents and information available on this website are not applicable to the design, layout and coding of this Site, elements of which may or may not be protected by trade redress and other laws, and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.